Saturday, June 27, 2009

Time

From a devotional I was reading today: " 2 Peter 3:10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night, in which the heavens will pass away with a great noise: and the elements will melt with fervent heat; both the earth and the works that are in it will be burned up.
There is a day coming when this earth will burn and those of us in Christ will be safe with Him. For those not in Christ, they will spend eternity forever separated from Him in a terrible place called Hell."
In this past week 3 celebrities have passed away. One of whom was completely unexpected. My immediate thought when I heard about Michael Jackson was that he's probably now in hell. How many more do we see everyday who face the same eternity? What are we doing to bring them to Christ? We go to church every Sunday, worship, sing songs but then what do we do? How are we (how am I) reaching out to others that are lost? There's a world out there dying to know Jesus.
Lord, here am I. Use me!

2 comments:

Brian said...

Hi Robin, This is not a comment about this particular blog, but I was noticing the last few weeks that several people were not posting to their blogs, and just this week they have been writing about new things. I wanted to encioiurage you and spur you on and let you know that its your turn to write now.

Robin said...

Brian, I want you to know that I wasn't ignoring your comment. This is the first time I've looked at my blog in over a week.
Thanks for the encouragement. God is working in my life but as for writing my mind seems to be just blank.