Sunday, November 2, 2008

Sing, Baby, Sing

The past year has been a great time of spiritual growth. God is calling me into something deeper, into serving Him in some way. Last Sunday at church I really felt that pull from God about serving Him. But He hasn't shown me what that would be yet. I sent an email to PC (my pastor, Cliff) to talk to him about this. He answered me to keep wrestling. Today there was a church dinner and as he was walking passed me he stopped. PC asked me if I knew what Howard Goodman told his wife Vestal just before he died. It was sing, Baby, sing. Cliff said that as he saw me, this thought came to him. So, is this what I'm to do? I'm willing to wait and see.
"I will sing to the Lord as long as I live, I will sing praise to my God while I have my being."
Psalm 104:33

No comments: